Tools and Resources
To support the capacity for different audiences to use patient-centred measurement data, we have developed a suite of resources. The resources provide information and guidance on:
- using patient-centred measurement data,
- understanding how to interpret and use quantitative and qualitative data,
- seeing results from provincially coordinated surveys conducted in BC since 2003,
- learning how to select and use instrument,
- understanding the difference between PREMS and PROMS.
Are you a researcher?
We have developed resources to support researchers in querying and exploring survey data. These resources may also be useful for clinicians and patients/families interested in learning more about our surveys and their results.
In addition to raw data that researchers can request access to, each survey is accompanied by the following resource materials:
- Cheat Sheets – brief and "at a glance" information on the background of the survey.
- Primers – short handouts that introduce fundamental research and method concepts relevant to patient-centred measurement.
- A Technical Report – provides a comprehensive report of the scope, design, methods, analyses, results, interpretations, and limitations of a survey; includes a copy of the full survey and codebook.
- A Toolkit – a complimentary source of information to the technical report.
If you are a researcher or analyst and would like to access patient-centred measurement data, please Contact Us.