REACH BC is an online platform that connects British Columbians with health research opportunities.
April 25, 2020
REACH BC is a new online platform that connects British Columbians with health research opportunities.
How does it work?
For the public and patient partners:
You can connect in 3 simple steps:
- Create a REACH BC profile with your health research interests.
- Get matched and notified by e-mail with research opportunities.
- Review and decide if you want to connect with the research team.
REACH BC is free and easy to use:
- Sign up for a Researcher account at REACH BC
- Submit your active research project to the public directory
- Find volunteers that are matched using the eligibility criteria
- Follow up with interested volunteers
Interested in learning more?
Visit REACH BC at www.reachbc.ca